Registration opens on September 1, 2017.SIGN UP HERE
You may transfer your registration to another runner. It is your responsibility to find a runner as we do not maintain a waiting list. All race entry compensation will be handled between you and the person to whom you are transferring your race entry.
- Log in to your RunSignUp.com account, go to your “Profile” page, click on “My Registered Races”, and then select “Manage Registration”.
- On the “My Registration” page, go to the tab labeled “Transfer to Another Runner”. Once under the “Transfer to Another Runner” tab you will be able to make sure that you have selected the correct registrant and event for this transfer.
- Using the fields for first name, last name and email address, indicate the user that you will be transferring your registration to.
- There is a $10 transfer fee associated with this process.
Bib transfers will be allowed between January 1 – March 15, 2018. Deadline for event transfers is March 15, 2017.
You may transfer from the 5K to the half marathon, or from the half marathon to the 5K by logging in to your RunSignUp.com account (you were required to create an account when you registered for our event).
- Click the “Profile” link at the top of the page and then click “My Registered Races” in the Runner Links box.
- Click the “Manage Registration” link, and then the tab “Transfer Event”.
Further instructions here. There is a $10 fee associated with this process. Deadline for switching events is March 15, 2018.
We will allow race entries to be deferred for one year. If you registered for the either 2018 event (5K or half marathon) you will be able to defer your race entry to 2019. We will not accept any deferrals for future events beyond 2019. The cost for deferring your race entry is $25. To defer your race entry follow these steps:
- Log in to your RunSignUp.com account.
- Go to your “Profile” page and click on “My Registered Races”.
- Select “Manage Registration”.
- Select “Defer” and follow instructions
Event transfers will be allowed between January 1 – March 15, 2018. Deadline for event deferrals is March 15, 2017.
All entry fees are non-refundable.
Anyone caught running with someone else’s bib will be automatically disqualified.