St. Luke’s Half Marathon
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
DATE – Sunday, April 26, 2015
START TIME – 8:10 a.m.
RACE START LOCATION
William Allen High School
126 North 17th St.
GPS Coordinates: 40.598476, -75.493745
ENTRY FEES (Online Registration Only)
$55 – October 1 to October 31
$60 – November 1 to December 31
$65 – January 1 to March 15
$100 – March 20 to April 10
All entry fees are non-refundable. We do not offer bib transfers or deferments.
FIELD LIMIT – 4,000
TIME LIMIT – 3:00:00. A sag bus will be picking up all runners who have not made the cutoff and return them to the finish area.
AGE REQUIREMENT – 13 years old and up – Why?
ST. LUKE’S HALF MARATHON COURSE
Download a PDF of the course.
Certification # PA13061WB
Download the official 2015 St. Luke’s Half Marathon training plan (PDF)
Pick up your race bib, shirt and race bag at the Race Expo on Saturday, April 25.
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP
Available (through March 31) for an additional fee of $25 and purchased during the registration process, you can choose to pick up your things on Sunday morning before the race begins. Pickup is between 6:15-7:15 only. Please understand that our volunteers will be needed elsewhere after 7:15 am in order to ensure a safe and good experience for all of our racers.
We offer Men’s and Women’s sizing. This year’s shirt is a long sleeve tech shirt. (Photos are not exact; for demonstration purposes only.)
There are age group prizes in each age division for both male and female runners, as well as male and female overall winner prizes in both Open and Masters categories. There is no duplication of awards. Award winners are determined by gun time.
13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-54, 65-69, 70-98
Deferment of entry into the next year’s race will not be accepted for any reason.
• Personalized bib numbers
• Chip timing
• Thirteen live bands along race route
• Hydration stations with Gatorade Endurance Formula and water
• Energy gels available at fourth water stop
• Long-sleeve wind shirt in men’s and women’s sizing
• Stadium finish
• Unique finisher’s medal
• Post-race shower facilities
• Free transportation for runners to and from major area hotels
• Free transportation for fans to various points on the course
• 14-week training plan and training tips by Bart Yasso of Runner’s World
• Finishers’ booklet
POST RACE LUNCH
• Vegetarian Vegetable & Mini Pierogie Soup
• Vegetarian Sausage Sandwich
• Baked Hershey’s Chocolate Chip Muffin Toppers
• Black Bean Brownies
• Fresh Fruit
Please visit the Race Day Info page for information about water stop locations, aid along the course, and other race day logistics.