St. Luke’s Half Marathon
“Great race. Great day. Great organization. Great spectators.”- Robert Nourse
DATE – Sunday, April 27, 2014
START TIME – 8:10 a.m.
RACE START LOCATION
William Allen High School
126 North 17th St.
GPS Coordinates: 40.598476, -75.493745
ENTRY FEES (Online Registration Only)
$55 – October 1 to October 31
$60 – November 1 to December 31
$65 – January 1 to sell out
FIELD LIMIT – 4,000
TIME LIMIT – Because of bridge construction on 15th Street and the need to use Martin Luther King Drive as a detour, the City of Allentown will open the roads to traffic at the 3:00 mark in the race. A sag bus will be picking up all runners who have not made the cut0ff and return them to the finish area.
AGE REQUIREMENT – 13 years old and up – Why?
ST. LUKE’S HALF MARATHON COURSE
Download a PDF of the course.
Certification # PA13061WB
Pick up your race bib, shirt and race bag at the Race Expo on Saturday, April 26.
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP
Available (through March 30) for an additional fee of $25 and purchased during the registration process, you can choose to pick up your things on Sunday morning before the race begins. Pickup is between 6:15-7:15 only. Please understand that our volunteers will be needed elsewhere after 7:15 am in order to ensure a safe and good experience for all of our racers.
We offer Men’s and Women’s sizing. This year’s shirt is a long sleeve technical shirt.
Sample images for demonstration purposes only.
There are age group prizes in each age division for both male and female runners, as well as male and female overall winner prizes in both Open and Masters categories. There is no duplication of awards. Award winners are determined by gun time.
13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-54, 65-69, 70-98
• Personalized bib numbers
• Chip timing
• Thirteen live bands along race route
• Hydration stations with Gatorade Endurance Formula, water, gels, and energy bars
• Long-sleeve tech shirt in men’s and women’s sizing
• Stadium finish
• Unique finisher’s medal
• Post-race shower facilities
• Free transportation for runners to and from major area hotels
• Free transportation for fans to various points on the course
• 14-week Half Marathon Training Plan and training tips by Bart Yasso of Runner’s World
• Finishers’ booklet
POST RACE LUNCH
• Vegetarian Vegetable & Mini Pierogie Soup
• Vegetarian Sausage Sandwich
• Baked Hershey’s Chocolate Chip Muffin Toppers
• Black Bean Brownies
• Fresh Fruit
Please visit the Race Day Info page for information about water stop locations, aid along the course, and other race day logistics.