Expo Exhibitor Information
The St. Luke’s Half Marathon & 5k Expo promises to provide the best opportunity to promote and market your company’s products and services in the greater Lehigh Valley area. The expo is held in conjunction with the annual St. Luke’s Half Marathon with an expected 4,500 participants. The scenic 13.1-mile course will start and finish in West End Allentown and showcase the Allentown’s Cedar Beach and Lehigh Parkway.
The St. Luke’s Half Marathon Expo will take place on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at the Holiday Inn Allentown Center City. The Expo will serve as the pick-up location for Race numbers and tech shirts for all participants. Plan now to be involved and catch all the excitement of the St. Luke’s Half Marathon and the Race Expo.
5,973 registered participants (half marathon and 5K)
57% Female, 43% Male
35 States represented
4 countries represented
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Set-up: Friday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Security will be provided for those vendors setting up their booths Friday night in the main Expo area.
Show Hours: Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tear down: Saturday 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. All exhibitors must have their booths dismantled and removed from the hall by 6 p.m.
Holiday Inn Allentown Center City, 904 West Hamilton Street, Allentown, PA 18103
8′ x 8′ Booth……………………$350
Booth price includes:
- Booths are 8’ x 8’. Refer to the Expo Hall Floor Plan for details
- Booth package includes a 8’ draped table and 2 chairs
- Opportunity to have a live URL link in the online. Expo layout map
- Any additional equipment or utilities must be arranged at exhibitor’s cost.
Non-profit spaces are limited and are only available in the Atrium area of the hotel.
For any additional information call Bob Shively at (610) 751-1132. You may also contact him at email@example.com
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booth fee reserves each booth. Final payment is due March 15, 2013.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Exhibitors canceling before March 28, 2013, forfeit 50% of their Expo space rental fee. No refunds will be issued after March 28, 2013.
1. Download the Expo Space Rental Contract.
2. Mail the Rental Contract, along with your rental fee, to the mailing address listed in the form no later than March 28, 2013.
3. Notification will be sent to the contact email address you provide regarding submission of your application as well as receipt of your purchase. If you do not receive these email notifications, check your spam folder or contact Bob Shively at (610) 751-1132.
Booth assignments will be made based on sponsorship level, space requirements, products to be exhibited, the date the contract and payment is received, and consideration of the overall best interests of the show.
The Expo area will be kept clean throughout the open hours by the “Clean Team“ from the Allentown Rescue Mission.
A Scenic Course
Run through Allentown's outstanding park system. Enjoy more than a dozen live bands along the way.
Learn More ...
Watch Our Videos
Check out videos from race-day, view runners' personal stories and watch Chef Jamie prepare delicious and healthy treats. View Now