St. Luke’s 5k
“It was one of the best days of my life!!! Thank you for an amazing half marathon!!
Thank you for the incredible experience!!!!”
- Laura Kuchar Dale
DATE – Sunday, April 27, 2014
START TIME – 8:00 a.m.
RACE START LOCATION
Allen High School
126 North 17th St.
GPS Coordinates: 40.598476, -75.493745
ENTRY FEES (Online Registration Only)
$30.00 – October 1 to October 31
$35.00 – November 1 to December 31
$40.00 – January 1 to sell out
FIELD LIMIT – 650
AGE REQUIREMENT – 10 years old and up – Why?
ST. LUKE’S 5K COURSE
There is no cash prize for the 5k but other prizes will be awarded.
Pick up your race bib, shirt and race bag at the Race Expo on Saturday, April 26.
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP
Available (through March 30) for an additional fee of $25 and purchased during the registration process, you can choose to pick up your things on Sunday morning before the race begins. Pickup is between 6:15-7:15 only. Please understand that our volunteers will be needed elsewhere after 7:15 am in order to ensure a safe and good experience for all of our racers.
We offer Men’s and Women’s sizing. This year’s shirt is a short sleeve technical shirt. The fit is true to size.
Sample images for demonstration purposes only.
• Personalized bib numbers
• Chip timing
• Live music along the course
• Hydration stations with Gatorade Endurance Formula, eater, gels, and energy bars
• Short sleeve tech shirt in men’s and women’s sizing
• Stadium finish
• Unique finisher’s medal
• Post-race shower facilities
• Free transportation for runners to and from major area hotels
• 10 week 5k training plan and tips by Budd Coates of Runner’s World, sent out weekly
• Finishers’ booklet
POST RACE LUNCH
• Vegetarian Vegetable & Mini Pierogie Soup
• Baked Hershey’s Chocolate Chip Muffin Toppers
• Vegetarian Sausage Sandwich
• Fresh Oranges and Bananas
Please visit the Race Day Info page for information about water stop locations, aid along the course, and other race day logistics.