St. Luke’s 5k
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
DATE – Sunday, April 26, 2015
START TIME – 8:00 a.m.
RACE START LOCATION
Allen High School
126 North 17th St.
GPS Coordinates: 40.598476, -75.493745
ENTRY FEES (Online Registration Only)
$30.00 – October 1 to October 31
$35.00 – November 1 to December 31
$40.00 – January 1 to sell out
All entry fees are non-refundable. We do not offer bib transfers or deferments.
FIELD LIMIT – 650
AGE REQUIREMENT – 10 years old and up – Why?
ST. LUKE’S 5K COURSE
There is no cash prize for the 5k but other prizes will be awarded.
Download the official 2015 St. Luke’s 5K training plan (PDF)
Pick up your race bib, shirt and race bag at the Race Expo on Saturday, April 25.
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP
Available (through March 31) for an additional fee of $25 and purchased during the registration process, you can choose to pick up your things on Sunday morning before the race begins. Pickup is between 6:15-7:15 only. Please understand that our volunteers will be needed elsewhere after 7:15 am in order to ensure a safe and good experience for all of our racers.
We offer Men’s and Women’s sizing. This year’s shirt is a short sleeve technical shirt. The fit is true to size.
Sample images for demonstration purposes only.
Deferment of entry into the next year’s race will not be accepted for any reason.
• Personalized bib numbers
• Chip timing
• Live music along the course
• Hydration stations with water only
• Short sleeve tech shirt in men’s and women’s sizing
• Stadium finish
• Unique finisher’s medal
• Post-race shower facilities
• Free transportation for runners to and from major area hotels
• 10 week 5k training plan and tips by Budd Coates of Runner’s World
• Finishers’ booklet
POST RACE LUNCH
• Vegetarian Vegetable & Mini Pierogie Soup
• Baked Hershey’s Chocolate Chip Muffin Toppers
• Vegetarian Sausage Sandwich
• Fresh Oranges and Bananas
Please visit the Race Day Info page for information about water stop locations, aid along the course, and other race day logistics.